Directors & Management
Dr. David Lindley - Acting CEO, Canada
Stephen Grey – Director, PNG and Australia
- Stephen has extensive PNG experience currently the Country Manager of Wokman Teleoks Ltd a major supplier of labour to the resource sector in PNG. Prior to his existing tenure he was the Regional Manager at Applus Velosi for Australia,Indonesia, PNG and Oceania, supplying manpower and inspection services to the Oil/Gas and Mining industries.
Dr. Chris Cornelius – Director, USA
- Dr. Chris Cornelius is a ‘hands-on’ prospect generator and resource developer, who has held multi-dimensional positions in exploration, engineering, and operations. He has been directly involved in the management, drilling, and completion of several thousand wells in many of the world’s major hydrocarbon provinces. Dr. Cornelius has extensive experience in the resources sector, with over 30 years of experience and holds a B.Sc. from Manchester University and Ph.D. from Birmingham University in the UK, both in geology.
David Drinkwater— Chair and Director, Canada
- Mr. Drinkwater was a Senior Advisor to Rothschild Canada until December 31, 2015. Prior thereto, Mr. Drinkwater was the Chairman of Rothschild Canada from April 15, 2009 to July 1, 2013. Prior thereto, Mr. Drinkwater was the Chief Legal Officer of Nortel Networks Corporation from December 19, 2005 to December 31, 2008 and Senior Advisor from then to March 31, 2009.
- From August 2004 to December 2005, he acted as an independent consultant and corporate director. From April 2003 to July 2004, Mr. Drinkwater served as Executive Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer at Ontario Power Generation Inc. From December 1998 to March 2003, Mr. Drinkwater was Executive Vice-President, Corporate Development and Legal Affairs at Ontario Power Generation.
- Mr. Drinkwater holds an LL.M. from the London School of Economics, an LL.B. from Dalhousie University and a B.A. in Business Administration from the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario.
Paul Rokeby CPA, CA.- Chief Financial Officer, and Treasurer, Timmins, ON, Canada
- Partner at MNP Inc., over 30 years of accounting experience with exploration companies and general accounting practice.
He is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario (1984) and the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants.