Stephen Balch (B.Sc., P.Geo.) Ontario, Canada — Senior Advisor, Director
- Over 35 years experience in mining geophysics, geophysical instrumentation development and public markets. Mr. Balch has been involved with FNX Mining and Noront and is currently V.P. Exploration of Canada Nickel Company Inc. (CNC:TSXV).
W. John Armstrong - National Manager, KPMG, Toronto, Canada
- National Industry Leader, Financial Services, KPMG Canada based in Toronto. Strategic consultant for Monitor Company and management consulting across all industries for Accenture Canada.
Jean Roy - Timmins, ON Canada
- Former business advisor to “Pelangio Larder Mines” in the acquisition of a major interest in the multi-‐million oz. Detour Lake gold deposit
- Former advisor to Richﬁeld Ventures Inc. during discovery of Blackwater gold deposit, BC, Canada.
Robert Middleton - Thunder Bay, ON Canada
- Geophysicist, consultant for Rainy Mountain Resources, VP Rosario Resources during discovery of Bell Creek gold deposit Timmins.
Dr. Alistair Cowden - Perth, Western Australia
- Key geologist in Delta Gold’s discovery team for some of Australia’s major
- Successful career starting junior exploration & mining companies. Last deal Copper Mountain’s (CMMC.TO) acquisition of Altona Mining (AOH.ASX) which earned London Mines & Money Small & Mid-‐Cap Deal of Year Award 2014.